NEET Motivational Quotes for Medical Students – Part 1
Exams and stress are two things that always work together for almost all students. And when it comes to competitive exams like NEET, the situation gets even worse. The National Eligibility Entrance Test, known as NEET, is one of the country’s most challenging and most competitive exams. Keeping this in mind, students need to prepare well and be in the right mindset so that stress and competition do not affect their performance in the exam. Here are 25 NEET motivational quotes for those aspiring to medical studies that will immediately charge you up for the big battle ahead!!
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out” –Robert Collier.
- Don’t Study, Learn! Learning is Beautiful! – – Natalie Portman.
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. “You have the same number of hours per day given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up” – Thomas Edison.
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”– Robert Collier.
NEET Motivational Quotes for Medical Students – Part 2
MBBS is still a prestigious qualification in India. That’s why more than ten lakh school leavers attend the NEET test every year. Knowing that not even one lakh will make it to the Indian medical colleges as the total number of seats in the country is only below one lakh!
Every aspirant needs to compete for the highest marks. Therefore everybody look for help, assistance and encouraging advice from all recourses available. Hence NEET motivational quotes are essential for many.
- “The art of reading and studying consists of remembering the essentials and forgetting what is not essential” – Adolf Hitler.
- “Never just run through a study because you happen to be familiar with it, but use it to see what you can get from it on this new day that has been granted you” – James Galway.
- “I read, I study, I examine, I listen, I think, and out of all that, I try to form an idea into which I put as much common sense as I can” – Marquis de Lafayette.
NEET Motivational Quotes for Medical Students – Part 3
MBBS Abroad is the other option. Most students choose this option after attending the NEET test. Parents of many wish their children to become a doctor. Some parents even consider it as their dream! They support their children even for studying abroad, for an MBBS degree. Abroad countries start from Nepal, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, China, South Korea, European countries and even Caribbean island countries in Central America.
- “When you run into something interesting, drop everything else and study it” – B. F. Skinner.
- The natural man always finds excuses for others but never excuses himself. – Henry Ward Beecher.
- “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed” – Michael Jordan.
- “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worried. They just don’t let these feelings stop them” – T. Harv Eker.
NEET Motivational Quotes for Medical Students – Part 4
MBBS in Germany is the best option for those who have better marks in their 12th-grade school examination. Above ninety per cent marks in 12th, and a commitment to learn German and complete a foundation year in Germany would make it to a German public university to study medicine.
One can study medicine in Germany even with less than ninety per cent marks in 12th grade provided completing the German language and foundation course in Germany with above ninety marks before qualifying for a medical study.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “The day you take complete responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making any excuses, that’s the day you start to the top” – O.J. Simpson.
- “If you want to make yourself good, practice these three things, and everything will be fine: joy, study, pity. That is an excellent program, which by practising it, you will be able to live happily and do much good for your soul” – Don Bosco.
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and love of what you are doing or learning to do” – Pelé.
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going to” – Beverly Sills.
MBBS in Ukraine is the low-cost option but with an opportunity to pursue medicine at a more than a hundred-year-old medical university. Some are even two hundred years old. One can complete a medical course for six years, including an internship year within 30-35 lakh Indian rupees. The same is available in Russia as well.
- You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there – Ed Cole.
- Every day, do something that scares you. – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- Successful people are not gifted. They work hard, then succeed on purpose. – Unknown.
NEET Motivational Quotes for Medical Students – Part 5
MBBS in the UK is also open to school leavers who are intelligent and good at their studies. Ninety plus marks in the 12th-grade school examination is a must. One will need to spend a lot of money on their medical education in the UK. The lowest could be one crore and thirty lakhs for tuition fees alone. One should be excellent in their English language skills to study medicine in a UK university. IELTS Coaching is offered online by many institutes across India to score well in the test and meet the language criteria to study medicine at UK universities.
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have”– Thomas Jefferson.
- “The expert on everything was once a beginner” – Helen Hayes.
- “If I go to bed today, having done nothing new than yesterday, today was wasted”– Bill Gates.
- “Your mind is for having ideas, not holding them”– David Allen.
- “If you have goals and procrastination, you have nothing. If you have plans and take action, you will have anything you want” – Thomas J. Villard.
Free Education in Germany is the most recommended for those who meet the admission conditions. Those who study in Germany will qualify as a medical doctor after 6-7 years and practice as a general medical doctor or Physician. Specialization in Germany in your desired field of medicine is more effortless and free of cost compared to other countries.
The German language is the key to studying medicine in Germany. German Language courses are offered at or arranged by KCR CONSULTANTS online or offline. The minimum knowledge of the German language makes one’s life easier in Germany.
So, let’s not waste our time. Aim for one’s goal and go for it.