Ausbildung Clerk for Insurance and Financial Investments in Germany
Have you imagined yourself as an insurer who would enjoy helping people make life decisions through you?
Then, the apprenticeship (Ausbildung) programme as a clerk for insurance and financial investments is the best course for you!
Role of a clerk for insurance and financial investments under Ausbildung in Germany
As a clerk for insurance and financial investments, you do insurance and financial products, assess risks, review claims for benefits and damage reports, arrange for witnesses, police officers, and experts, win clients, and sign and uphold contracts.
- You remember your appointments, arrive on time, and manage stress.
- You are skilled at evaluating your opponent.
- You establish a casual tone in the chat and win your conversation partner’s confidence.
- You genuinely enjoy talking to people.
- You excel at calculations, analyses, and working with software.
- You are good at math and have a longer attention span for challenging problems.
Clerk for insurance and financial investments training under Ausbildung in Germany
The company and the vocational school are both involved in dual Ausbildung training.
Regular Ausbildung training takes three years.
You learn German, economics, and social studies.
The first year of Ausbildung training is spent concentrating on customer service.
In the third year of instruction, you learn how to examine the insurance market.
You gain insight into consulting and sales operations as well as knowledge of financial and insurance goods over the first two years.
Employers of insurance and financial investment clerks include insurance companies, credit institutions, insurance brokers, management consultants, and debt collection firms.
KCR CONSULTANTS will tell you more about the apprenticeship program in Germany.
Become a source of help for people who are desperate for help!