Ausbildung is the German term for apprenticeship training in a selected field of work.
The programme leads to a vocational training qualification in an occupation such as a health care assistant, nurse, chef, hotel management, secretary, technician etc.
The training programme includes one or two days of classroom learning offered at the training institution and the remaining days of the week on a work placement offered by the participating employer.
Vocational training has an essential role in the high-end business professions. With an “Ausbildung’ (“Berufsausbildung’), you get a state-controlled qualification as a skilled worker providing a vast perspective for working and living in Germany even if you are a citizen of a non-EU country.
The training programmes are customised to fulfil all the criteria of the Skilled Immigration Act 2020.
Minimum Qualifications 10 + 2 passed
Age Limit: Up to 30 Years.
The participants are entitled to a monthly stipend of € 650 – € 1400,
depending on the occupation.
THE OCCUPATIONS APPROVED FOR AUSBILDUNG / APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING PROGRAMS
Under the Skilled Immigration Act,2020, the German states have identified more than 300 occupations like the below in various sectors and industries.
- Health Care & Nursing
- Hotel management
- Restaurant and management
- Culinary Arts (Chef)
- Contact us and apply for the programme with or without any German language skills.
- Enrol in the skill development training with us that mainly includes the German language /occupational language learning, cultural orientation etc.
- Take an approved B1 German language test and pass to attend an interview for a job training offer.
- Receive your training contract.
- Keep learning German for B2 level skills / Choose to attend German B2 course in Germany.
- Apply for your visa.
- Arrive in Germany.
- Start your training or enrol and attend a B2 level German course.
CONTINUED SERVICES IN THE HOME COUNTRY AND IN GERMANY
- Skill development(language training and cultural orientation)in your home country.
- Certification of documents(translation into German language & legalisation) while developing your German skills.
- Prepare and apply for your visa.
- Post arrival services.
-Accommodation in Germany.
– Orientation and assistance in Germany during the training.
To know more about Ausbildung in Germany visit our Ausbildung page.