Ausbildung is the German term for apprenticeship training in a selected field of work.
The programme leads to a vocational training qualification in an occupation such as a health care assistant, nurse, chef, hotel management, secretary, technician etc.
The training programme includes one or two days of classroom learning offered at the training institution and the remaining days of the week on a work placement offered by the participating employer.
Vocational training has an essential role in the high-end business professions. With an “Ausbildung’ (“Berufsausbildung’), you get a state-controlled qualification as a skilled worker providing a vast perspective for working and living in Germany even if you are a citizen of a non-EU country.
The training programmes are customised to fulfil all the criteria of the Skilled Immigration Act 2020.
Minimum Qualifications 10 + 2 passed
Age Limit: Up to 30 Years.
The participants are entitled to a monthly stipend of € 650 – € 1400,
depending on the occupation.
THE OCCUPATIONS APPROVED FOR AUSBILDUNG / APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING PROGRAMS
Under the Skilled Immigration Act,2020, the German states have identified more than 300 occupations like the below in various sectors and industries.
- Health Care & Nursing
- Hotel management
- Restaurant and management
- Culinary Arts (Chef)
- Contact us and apply for the programme with or without any German language skills.
- Enrol in the skill development training with us that mainly includes the German language /occupational language learning, cultural orientation etc.
- Take an approved B1 German language test and pass to attend an interview for a job training offer.
- Receive your training contract.
- Keep learning German for B2 level skills / Choose to attend German B2 course in Germany.
- Apply for your visa.
- Arrive in Germany.
- Start your training or enrol and attend a B2 level German course.
CONTINUED SERVICES IN THE HOME COUNTRY AND IN GERMANY
- Skill development(language training and cultural orientation)in your home country.
- Certification of documents(translation into German language & legalisation) while developing your German skills.
- Prepare and apply for your visa.
- Post arrival services.
-Accommodation in Germany.
– Orientation and assistance in Germany during the training.
To know more about Ausbildung in Germany visit our Ausbildung page.
7 thoughts on “AUSBILDUNG / APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN GERMANY”
Hi, my name is Obinna, i am interested in dental technician apprenticeship program, i am a borne artistic person and i would love to use my talent to effect a positive change and to restore confidence to people. I would love to recieve guidiance and prospective on how to go about the admission process. Thank you
I can help you prepare your application, search for the companies looking for trainees, and, if you want, apply for you.
Please email your qualifications and documents attached to the same email to email@example.com.
My name is jinu Thomas I am from Kerala, I am 22 years old.I would like to study culinary in Germany,I completed my speaking and writing in German B1 level and waiting for the balance two module results
So kindly guide me to find a best destination
Please check the brochure for a general idea about Ausbildung; you already know it.
We can work on an Ausbildung training that starts in the upcoming September intake.
Please talk to one of my colleagues in our Kerala office; You may call the below numbers.
(+91) 7907 741 716
(+91) 9600 120 729
(+91) 471 2570 333
Alternatively, I will ask them to contact you as soon as possible.
Hi, please scan your qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org for a preliminary assessment.
Hello, my name is Keonte Davis. I live in the USA but I am looking for an culinary apprenticeship in Germany. Preferably Berlin. English is my first language, but I can speak German, but only at B1 level.
Hi Usama, please email your qualifications; the scanned copies to email@example.com