University of South Wales Postgraduate Courses
The University of South Wales postgraduate courses list is given below.
The University of South Wales, popularly known as USW, is the largest in South Wales and the second largest in Wales!
USW is also among the ten most prominent universities in the UK.
KCR CONSULTANTS serves new international student applicants. It would be best if you let us know about you and your plan; one of our expert consultants will take care of the rest.
University of South Wales postgraduate courses – the popular courses for Indian Students
Master’s degree courses
- MBA Global – A CMI accredited programme offered in two years with ten months of work placement as part of the programme makes one graduate with an international MBA and UK work experience.
The course offers specialisation pathways in HRM, Finance, marketing, Supply Chain Management and Entrepreneurship.
- MSc Cyber Security: A CISCO accredited course. USW has been the Cyber University of the year for the last three years.
- MSc Forensic Audit and Accounting: USW has been the only university in the UK offering this kind of programme for the previous ten years.
- MA Design Innovation
- MA SEN/ALN autism: If you work in the fields of SEN/ALN and for people with learning disabilities, this course is for you. Health, speech, language or an occupational therapist will qualify to apply.
- MSc Public Health: nurses, physiotherapists, dentists, and medical doctors are eligible to apply.
- MSc Clinical Psychology: Students will benefit from USW’s Behaviour Analysis Clinic, where they can participate in an in-house supervised voluntary experience.
- MSc Aeronautical Engineering: A prestigious course programme of the University of South Wales accredited by the I M E and the Royal Aeronautical Society
- MSc Renewable energy and sustainable Technology: The course is based in the university’s Sustainable Environment Research Centre (SERC) and is accredited by the Energy Institute.
- MSc Music Engineering and Production: The course is taught at USW’s Cardiff Campus and accredited by JAMES.
- MSc International Logistics and Supply chain Management: The course is certified by CIPS and offered in partnership with the C I of Logistics and Transport.
- MA Film: Students may choose one of the following specialist paths; Directing, Documentary, Screenwriting, Editing, Production Management or Visual Effects, and the standard MA Film pathway.
- MSc Human Resource Management – CIPD accredited
About the University of South Wales
The University of South Wales has three campuses in South Wales; Pontypridd, Newport and Cardiff.
One can reach London less than two hours from the Newport campus, and Pontypridd and Cardiff campuses are just two hours and 30 minutes away.
USW offers a scholarship to their Indian students, including those from Kerala, which comes up to 2500 Pounds per year.
Applicants from India who obtained better English marks in their 12th-grade board examination can apply without IELTS test requirements.
The career counselling department of the international office provides guidance and assistance for Indian students to look for jobs while and after their studies.
Most courses at the University of South Wales have work placements as part of the curriculum.
Cardiff is cost-effective for living and has a sizable community of Indians with vibrating cultural activities and celebrations.
KCR CONSULTANTS could be your first contact to discuss your study plans, cost of studies, entry requirements and apply for a place to pursue a postgraduate degree at the University of South Wales.
2 thoughts on “University of South Wales Postgraduate Courses”
👉 I want a list of masters degree courses for 2023.
👉 The course Fees
👉 And admission Date
Hi, there are 20,000 courses, most of which are accessible at public universities – no tuition fees charged.