No testing and quarantine in the UK for fully vaccinated.
The prime minister of the United Kingdom has declared that the UK is safe and open for visitors with no testing and quarantine for fully vaccinated tourists. On January 25 2022, the declaration was part of England’s new initiative to prepare for an upcoming international tourism boom!
This latest development marks that the UK is ready to welcome visitors worldwide for a fantastic year of events showcasing the breadth of culture, creativity, and innovation in the UK.
It is indeed a tremendous joy for millions of international visitors desperately waiting to hear such an announcement for long!
At the same time thousands of international students intending to study in the UK are also going to be benefitted by lessening the pre-departure and post arrival COVI 19 conditions and requirements.
How will the no testing and quarantine in the UK announcement work hereafter?
No test and quarantine in the UK for being fully vaccinated is excellent news for international tourists worldwide. It will work as mentioned below;
- It will remove all the testing measures for fully vaccinated travellers from 4 am on February 11 in England.
- Those who aren’t fully vaccinated will need to take a pre-departure test and a PCR on or before day two after their arrival.
- All new arrivals will still need to complete a passenger locator form.
- Those who are under 18 will be treated as fully vaccinated.
The UK expects 2022 to be a blockbuster year! Millions of visitors are expected to visit the UK and witness the unmissable Her Excellency, The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and the Birmingham Commonwealth Games.
No testing and quarantine in the UK were long due for tourists and international visitors worldwide.
The declaration of no testing and quarantine in the UK for fully vaccinated on January 25 2022, perfectly matches the platinum jubilee celebrations scheduled to mark the queen’s 70-year reign.
The celebrations will be held in June and the Birmingham 2022 commonwealth games in August.
The phenomenal success of the UK’s booster campaign and the extraordinary efforts of the people makes the UK the first country in Europe to open and ready to welcome international visitors worldwide.
The UK’s no testing and quarantine declaration for fully vaccinated and the high lights of 2022!
Millions of tourists worldwide are thrilled to know the most exciting and welcoming declaration of the post-pandemic era – No testing and quarantine in the UK for fully vaccinated tourists!
The highlights of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations:
June 2, 2022
- The Queen’s Birthday Parade participating more than 1,400 soldiers, 200 horses and 400 musicians
- Platinum Jubilee beacons: the UK will be lit the beacons throughout the country. In addition, in the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, and the Overseas territories of the UK. The capital cities of the Commonwealth countries celebrate The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee for the first time by letting the Beacons.
June 4, 2022
- The Queen, Her Majesty, will attend the Derby at Epsom Downs, accompanied by Members of the Royal Family.
- The broadcast a special live concert from Buckingham Palace by The BBC, bringing together some of the biggest entertainment stars in the world
June 5, 2022
- A pageant features more than 5,000 people from across the UK and the Commonwealth. It will take place in the/against the backdrop of Palace and the surrounding streets in Buckingham. It will combine Theatre, street arts, music, circus, carnival, and costume to celebrate Her Majesty’s reign and honour the service of people and communities collectively across the UK.
The Queens Platinum Jubilee celebrations in 2022 will be a tremendous post-pandemic opening-up for the UK and worldwide.
Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games and the no testing and quarantine for international tourists arriving in the UK
Birmingham is home to more than 187 nationalities, and the 2022 commonwealth games will be a home Game for every nation! Thus the January 25, 2022 declaration of no testing and quarantine in the UK for fully vaccinated tourists makes the whole world happy and joyous.
This Games will be the biggest sporting and cultural event ever held in Birmingham.
Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games will feature thousands of athletes and millions of spectators from July 28 to August 8, 2022.
In addition, the entire world will be watching it online.
When will the UK’s no testing and quarantine for fully vaccinated be effective?
As per the information available, the no testing and quarantine in the UK declaration will be effective from February 11 2022. That means all COVID 19 pre-conditions will be lifted in England on this date.
That gives international visitors enough time to schedule their visit according to their favourite events and other tourist activities depending on their interests.
At KCR CONSULTANTS, we are excited and all set to guide the students looking forward to study in a UK university from the next immediate intake onwards.