“EXCELLENCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION”, AND THE "POST BREXIT OPPORTUNITIES” IN THE UK!
Request a call back
Fill out the form below to receive expert advice and guidance
Why choose the UK?
Work placements, and Post Study Work opportunities!
Brexit caused an acute shortage of workforce; skilled, unskilled, part time and full time workers and professionals in the UK. Apart from students can work part time while on their studies, there are many courses offered with a work placement for 6-12 months, as part of the course curriculum.
"IN THE UK, YOU CAN STAY BACK AND WORK FULL TIME, AFTER GRADUATING FROM A COURSE, UNDER THE MOST POPULAR “POST STUDY WORK” PERMIT & VISA.
What course suits you...
Frequently Asked Questions
- UK universities demand a better proficiency level in English to accept international students to attend their courses offered.
- IELTS is the most accepted test but students may qualify to apply with other similar test passed certificates.
- But there are many universities in the UK accept students without any test certificates – provided the marks obtained in English, in their 12th grade school examination is not less than 65%.
- UK universities don’t charge any application fees in general.
- But to apply for a visa, one should have paid her / his first year tuition fees in full or partial, have funds in position to meet the cost of living while in the UK.
- UK visa office / VFS UK charges £348 worth money in Indian rupees for a Tier 4 student visa.
- The average tuition fees in UK universities are 10,000 Pounds per year for Bachelor’s as well as Master’s degree courses.
- Funds need to be shown in account in terms of cost of living is another 10,000 Pounds approximately.
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree course, one should have got at least 60% marks in the 12th grade school examination. Whereas 55% marks in the Bachelor’s degree examination is considered good enough to apply for a Master’s degree course.
- The biggest intake in the UK universities is September, and many universities offer a Jan / February intake as well.
- A few of them also offer courses in April / May / June.