Ausbildung Specialist for Courier, Express, and Postal Services in Germany
If you like travelling as a job, take an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a specialist for the courier, express, and postal services!
Role of a specialist for courier, express, and postal services under Ausbildung in Germany
Professionals’ primary responsibility is to deliver mail and packages via vehicle, bicycle, or foot.
You distribute registered or cash-on-delivery items along with standard packages and letters.
It can also include court mail, goods with precious content, and other essential documents, so that’s much duty.
If the paper is personally delivered, you must certify that the intended recipient has received it.
You autonomously plan your trip and are in charge of sorting the letters. It could consume as much as 25% of your time.
You bundle the letters or shipments so you can readily access them while on your journey.
It involves a two-year Ausbildung training term.
You can choose to continue your education for an additional year and work as a clerk for a courier, express, and postal services.
You learn theory in blocks of a few weeks at a time or twice a week at the vocational school (Ausbildung).
You will learn job-specific information at the vocational school, such as handling payment transactions, acting professionally when speaking with customers, or delivering products.
You have electives like social studies, economics, and German.
You become familiar with the various departments in the business, including delivery and the station for packaging and sorting.
- You enjoy being active on foot, on a bike, or in a car.
- You provide both weather resilience and physical fitness.
- You must be able to balance and occasionally carry big goods upstairs.
- You are naturally compassionate.
- You need to have a secondary school diploma.
- Your math grades should show your aptitude for mathematics.
- You need to be well-organised.
Career prospects for a specialist in courier, express, and postal services under Ausbildung in Germany
- You can either start the application marathon or keep training if your training organisation declines to hire you.
- Add another year to the training if you still don’t think you’ve had enough.
- You can assume greater responsibility and count on receiving a higher income as a courier, express, and postal services clerk.
- You can pursue additional training as a business economist at a technical college within two to four years.
- You can choose to specialise in a field that interests you, such as marketing, controlling, or human resources.
- You can then pursue a middle management position with this degree.
Please talk to KCR CONSULTANTS now! Experts are waiting to assist you with the Ausbildung in Germany program.
Become a pro in delivering packages on time and bringing a genuine smile to people’s faces!