Ausbildung Prison Officer (Middle Service) in Germany
Do you want a job with cool powers?
Take an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a prison officer (middle service)!
Role of a prison officer under Ausbildung in Germany
You monitor the standard room and cells; if the officer suspects someone in prison of illegal items, they can search for him.
You delegate responsibilities and work tools, keep an eye on the observance of safety precautions, and evaluate job performance.
You establish, administer, and upkeep personnel and prisoner files, execute orders, and monitor financial activities.
You collaborate closely with courts, public prosecutors, and other service providers in the administration of justice.
You contact the prison doctor when someone is ill or injured and support the doctor assisting in treatments.
- Your job in the factory service requires manual dexterity in handling equipment.
- You help people by listening to the prisoners and providing advice on career development and further education.
- You need boldness and empathy. You must identify the prisoner’s issues and respond calmly and confidently if the prisoners behave hostile.
Middle-level prison officer training under Ausbildung in Germany
You learn prison Administration, enforcement Laws, communication and conflict management, criminology, prison psychology, pedagogy, sports and self-defence.
You learn the different forms of imprisonment, understand JVA processes, and familiarise various tasks and organisation (under Ausbildung).
You gain knowledge on handling information and communication technology applications pertinent to your work.
You learn the gate, visit, and control service and the factors you take into account (under Ausbildung).
- Murder, manslaughter, robbery, and physical harm are all crimes that are almost impossible to avoid.
- So, there is a global demand for middle-level correctional officers and not expected to alter in the coming years.
Reach out to KCR CONSULTANTS now, and they will counsel you about the Ausbildung in Germany program.
Set an example for all the convicts and serve as a role model for their post-prison lives!