Ausbildung Plant Mechanic for Sanitary, Heating, and Air Conditioning Technology in Germany
Have you ever speculated where all the water magically comes up when you open a tap or a faucet?
You can get the answer when you choose an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a plant mechanic for sanitary, heating, and air conditioning technology!
Did you know the most expensive toilet in the world costs 97,000 euros and is adorned with numerous crystals?
- The trainee should be diligent as a minor mistake can end in a colossal disaster.
- Electrical technology should interest you as you will work with many electrical systems.
- You should be tactful in discovering a problem and rectifying the mistake before the crisis intensifies.
- You should be a team player.
Have you known that a dripping tap wastes 17 litres of water daily?
- Plant mechanics will always be on the road as it involves much travelling between companies, vocational schools, and customers.
- Some might be outdoors or in high places if you want to install things like the solar system.
- To land an excellent job in the competitive market, you should have additional qualifications and continue your education after Ausbildung.
- After Ausbildung, you can do a specialisation course for a master’s degree like a plumber or heating engineer.
- You can also specialise as a technician in heating, air conditioning, and ventilation technology.
- You can become a specialist in solar technology.
- If you possess a high school diploma, try supply engineering.
Contact KCR CONSULTANTS and be enlightened about the Ausbildung in Germany program. They will guide you through each step!
Become skilful in SHK and add comfort to people’s lives with your expertise!