Ausbildung Floor Layer in Germany
Do those shiny floors captivate you?
Do an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a floor layer!
Did you know floor laying is still a relatively new profession? It was only invented in 1965.
Floor layer training under Ausbildung in Germany
There are two parts to becoming a floorer’s Ausbildung training.
You learn to prepare subfloors so that you can install a beautiful and durable floor on top of them in the first one and a half years.
The working position is another crucial subject you cover at the outset of your floorer training.
You will study which sort of floor is best and how to care for it in the second half of your apprenticeship (Ausbildung).
You shouldn’t keep this information to yourself, as you should share it with your clients.
As a floor layer, you should be able to interact politely and appropriately with customers.
- You need to be helpful.
- You do not have issues with customer conversations.
- You appreciate interior design.
- You have a keen sense of how colours and materials work together.
Did you know that floor covering was not widespread until the 1900s?
Career prospects for a floor layer under Ausbildung in Germany
- You can specialise in parquet laying by attending further training.
- You can do further training for two years and become a technical specialist.
- You can be a master floor layer, assume managerial positions, or start your own business and train some apprentices.
Reach KCR CONSULTANTS, and they will tell you about the Ausbildung in Germany program.
Create perfect flooring for clients and become famous with your unique artistic designs and expertise!