Electronics Technician for Machine and Drive Technology under Ausbildung in Germany
If you are an avid machine lover, you should go for an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as an electronics technician for machine and drive technology!
Role of electronics technician for machine and drive technology under Ausbildung in Germany
You configure switch and control cabinets so that they initiate motion when needed as an ambitious electronics technician.
Your motors can transform electrical energy into mechanical energy, and your generators can turn mechanical energy into electrical power.
You learn more than just technology during your Ausbildung training.
You also learn how to plan, programme, counsel, and compute.
Your duties are generally very diversified, and you take on whatever is assigned.
You may occasionally be involved in assembly, machine start-up, drive system and electrical machine maintenance.
You use the computer for testing and verification tasks.
Did you know that Denmark is home to the largest wind turbine in the world, which stands about 220 metres tall? The nearly 80-meter-long rotor blades can produce enough electricity for approximately 3000 homes.
Electronics technician for machine and drive technology training under Ausbildung in Germany
You learn how to create parts like windings and coils, build and test electrical machines, put them in use, and maintain them while undergoing Ausbildung training.
The block system vocational implies you rotate between working for the business and returning to technical school for some time.
You learn how to file, grind, turn, wind, put wires into coils, and much more during the fundamental training portion of your Ausbildung training.
However, because you become technically fit so rapidly, you can begin working independently, even as an apprentice, at a very young age.
Once you gain knowledge, you can begin with the more complex tasks.
Did you know Germany has 24,485 onshore wind turbines as of 2014?
Requirements for electronics technician for machine and drive technology under Ausbildung in Germany
- You should be adaptable.
- Having English language skills is a huge advantage.
- You must have a solid grasp of physics and arithmetic.
- You need to be extra cautious.
Did you know that eels can deliver 500-volt electroshocks for use in self-defence and hunting?
Career prospects for electronic technician for machine and drive technology under Ausbildung in Germany
- After completing your apprenticeship (Ausbildung), you can find work with firms that specialise in mechanical and plant engineering or with producers of electric machines and motors.
- You will assist in developing devices, machines, and systems as a state-certified technician in the field of mechanical engineering with an emphasis on process engineering, as well as work on their production and maintenance.
- You can perform administrative and specialised activities as a master electrical machine builder and complete financial and technical calculations.
- You need a strong business plan, solid connections, and enough start-up money if you want to work for yourself.
Feel free to reach out to KCR CONSULTANTS. They will help you through the entire process of the Ausbildung in Germany program.
Keep producing more drive that will sweep people off their feet, literally!