Ausbildung Traffic Service Clerk in Germany
Have you always been fascinated by traffic control officers?
You can become one of them!
Choose an apprenticeship (Ausbildung) as a traffic service clerk!
Role of a traffic service clerk under Ausbildung in Germany
In passenger traffic, traffic service clerks take over the provision of security and customer service.
They advise on how to organise a trip, sell and manage tickets, and guarantee the security of passengers at stations and pauses.
Did you know that London’s first underground route debuted in 1863?
- You ought to relish social interaction.
- You should stay calm under pressure.
- You should be tech-savvy and be ready to take the wrench in your hand.
- It would help if you had a high school diploma.
- You should have good communication skills and reliability.
- You can maintain your confidence and friendliness with ease.
- You are dependable and obedient.
- You’d like to learn more about a variety of professions.
Traffic service clerk training under Ausbildung in Germany
There are two alternative focal points for the Ausbildung training to become a traffic service clerk.
You are in charge of ensuring user security in public places.
You take safety measures and give passengers guidance and direction.
You inspect and fix the technological equipment.
You are the point of contact for travel arrangements in ticket sales, the info centre, or the service centre.
You process complaint letters and subscriptions and check incoming payments.
- You can pursue additional training in business economics for transportation (technical school).
- You can train to become a specialist in railway operations.
- You can earn a certification as an expert in passenger transport and mobility.
- A bachelor’s degree in transportation management is an option.
- You can do training in business economics for tourism and travel (technical school).
- You can get more education to become a licenced transport professional.
KCR CONSULTANTS are waiting to guide you with the Ausbildung course list in Germany.
Satisfy your soul by helping the lost and the hurt!