Ausbildung Technical System Planner in Germany
Are you the one who prefers to be systematic in everything?
Then, you should take an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a technical system planner!
Role of a technical system planner under Ausbildung in Germany
With specialised 2D and 3D software, you create drawings of components, floor layouts, surface models, and technical features.
You determine each component’s precise scale and dimension in their designs, such as the corner piece of an air duct.
You create the production plan and carry it out on location.
You take into account the location of a building’s doors and windows.
You check if they implemented the construction draught as intended or if you made adjustments compared to the template.
Requirements for a technical system planner under Ausbildung in Germany
- You should be interested in and have a grasp of technical relationships.
- You need a solid foundation in arithmetic and physics.
- You need spatial awareness for this work, and calculations and drawings must be accurate.
Technical system planner training under Ausbildung in Germany
The Ausbildung training as a technical system planner is a traditional dual vocational programme.
The Ausbildung programme takes 3.5 years.
Technical system planner Ausbildung training is divided into combined integrative and joint professional qualifications.
Technical skills are taught beginning in the second year of your apprenticeship.
You learn CAD workstations, hydraulic heating test stands, solar power systems, and complete air conditioning systems.
You learn German, economics, and social studies.
Career prospects for a technical system planner under Ausbildung in Germany
- You’ll primarily use a computer in engineering and planning offices as a technical system planner.
- You work in the design and planning offices of steel, facade, and metal construction businesses.
- In the department of electrotechnical systems, these are offices from the other two departments.
- Your workplaces include an office, computer, a building site and a sketching desk.
Don’t hesitate to talk to KCR CONSULTANTS! They will brief you about the Ausbildung programs in Germany.
Plan a spectacular plan and amaze your customers!