Ausbildung Salesperson in the Field of Postal and Banking Services in Germany
If you always see yourself as one working in a bank, the apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a salesperson in the postal and banking services field is the best for you!
Did you know that One Penny Black was the first issued postage stamp? On May 1st, 1840, it was published in Great Britain.
Salesperson in the field of postal and banking services training under Ausbildung in Germany
You will receive in-depth instruction on all goods and services and the banking system.
You learn about managing accounts, saving money, purchasing insurance, buying office supplies, or using utilities.
You immerse yourself in day-to-day operations and work at a counter, taking care of the clients.
You help with stocktakes and occasionally organise the shelves.
You can use the commercial expertise you get in other fields.
You can later train to become a customer adviser in addition to working in the financial centre.
Did you know that over 70 million postcards are sent daily in Germany?
Requirements for a salesperson in the field of postal and banking services under Ausbildung in Germany
- You should have a secondary school diploma.
- You ought to be cordial and patient with customers.
- You need a little flexibility with your schedule.
- You naturally have a talent for selling.
Career prospects for a salesperson in the field of postal and banking services under Ausbildung in Germany
- As a customer adviser, you are an authority on particular offerings and are qualified to give detailed guidance on the best goods and services.
- You are in charge of the whole branch as a branch manager.
- You can begin additional training to become a retail expert.
Talk to KCR CONSULTANTS now! They will explain the Ausbildung course list.
Help your country’s people with their banking and postal issues!