Ausbildung Process Mechanic for Plastics and Rubber Technology, Compound and Masterbatch Production in Germany
Were you amazed at those new flip-flops and had your own ideas to produce new ones? Welcome to the right place!
You must choose the apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology, compound and masterbatch production!
Role of a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology, compound and masterbatch production under Ausbildung in Germany
When a specific plastic or rubber request is received, you must first choose the proper mixing and production procedure.
You establish the equipment and systems and determine how much supplementary material and granules are required.
The rubber or plastic is processed using roller mills, mixers, and the appropriate colourants and additives.
You prepare technical documentation, test rubber for specific properties, make components for electric and steam presses, fix production flaws, and inspect the quality of the finished goods.
Did you know that 200–250 million tonnes of plastic are manufactured annually worldwide?
Process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology, compound and masterbatch production training under Ausbildung in Germany
You will test the chemical-technical procedures using various materials, fillers, and rubber chemicals.
The three-year process mechanic apprenticeship is dual vocational Ausbildung training.
You attend a vocational school (Ausbildung) where you discover things like how to choose appropriate materials or make compounds.
Requirements for a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology, compound and masterbatch production under Ausbildung in Germany
- Technological knowledge and manual dexterity are necessary.
- You must be strong in math, chemistry, and phone capacity to work alone and collaboratively.
- You must be physically tough.
Career prospects for a process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology, compound and masterbatch production under Ausbildung in Germany
- After your Ausbildung training, training providers like LANXESS will be pleased to assist you.
- To become a state-certified technician, you can complete additional training.
- You can also pursue training to work as an industrial foreman focusing on rubber and plastics.
- Working between production and management, technical specialist combines their technical expertise with their business acumen.
Contact KCR CONSULTANTS now! They will describe the vocational training in Germany.
Make something extraordinary out of plastic and wow everyone!