Ausbildung Process Mechanic for Plastic and Rubber Technology in Germany

If you are specifically fond of plastics, the best choice is an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a plastic and rubber technology process mechanic! 

Did you know car tyres use 70% of the rubber produced worldwide? 

Process mechanic for plastic and rubber technology training under Ausbildung in Germany

You can pick from seven exciting fields before beginning your three-year apprenticeship (Ausbildung) as a plastics and rubber technology process mechanic.

You will test your culinary abilities as you mix composites and colour granules from the various components by customer requirements.

You know which colours to combine in what proportions to achieve the correct hue if the customer requests colour granules in the colour crema.

You utilise tools that shape the colour mass into the appropriate beginning shape.

You first learn everything about your two primary materials.

Ausbildung Vocational Training in Germany.-KCR CONSULTANTS

You learn the handling techniques for the manufacturing equipment.

You must consider the settings that will ultimately produce the desired outcome before you can begin manufacturing.

You are the one who professionally adjusts settings when something goes wrong or has to be changed. 

Did you know that only 40% of the world’s need for rubber is met by natural rubber, with the remaining 60% manufactured artificially with petroleum? 

Career prospects for a process mechanic for plastic and rubber technology under Ausbildung in Germany

  • You can choose to specialise in quality control because you are the expert on what the final items should look like.
  • You can pursue additional education to become an industrial foreman focusing on plastics and rubber technology, or perhaps a technician focusing on plastics and rubber technology is more your style.
  • You can reach your objectives and become an authority in your profession with the aid of a degree in process engineering or plastics.

 KCR CONSULTANTS will help you through the apprenticeship program in Germany.

Let those rubbers and plastics take over with humongous sizes!

Ausbildung in Germany - KCR CONSULTANTS

Share this page


Get in Touch



Fix AN Appointment

Please use the form below for all Appointment enquiries. Once received we will schedule you in or do our best to accommodate you.