Ausbildung Marketing Communication Clerk in Germany
If you’ve dreamt about advertising and feel it is your hidden skill, apply for an apprenticeship (Ausbildung) as a marketing communication clerk.
Role of a marketing communication clerk under Ausbildung in Germany
Making a product or service appealing to the audience you wish to reach is what marketing is all about.
Your duty as a salesperson for marketing communications is to address the chosen target audience effectively.
Communication marketing includes advertising creation and placement in newspapers, magazines, radio, and television.
You present your business best as part of your Ausbildung training as a marketing communications clerk.
- It would be ideal if you had decent to perfect scores in courses like German, math, economics, and English.
- It would be best if you persuaded people with your general education.
- You enjoy talking to new people and are not put off by it.
- You are conversant with many forms of media and can speak to a broad audience.
Marketing communication clerk training under Ausbildung in Germany
You need a dual apprenticeship (Ausbildung) to become a marketing communication clerk.
You learn to network, plan campaigns, conduct market research, and more in your training organisation.
They teach theoretical underpinning, the significance, and the history of these campaigns at the vocational school.
- You can become a marketing expert after two years in the workforce.
- You can further train to become a state-certified business economist for marketing communication.
- You are eligible to become a specialist in advertising and communication with one year of professional experience.
KCR CONSULTANTS will help you with the Ausbildung programme in Germany.
Show off your marketing skills and flood your company with clients!