Ausbildung Information Electronics Technician in Germany
Do you long for superfast internet?
Why not take an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as an information electronics technician and make your longing come true?
Role of an information electronics technician under Ausbildung in Germany
As an information electronics technician, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining various hardware components in IT systems.
You are also familiar with the system, user software, and programming language.
You can be responsible for setting up computer workstations, networks, databases, connections, and connecting systems and devices.
You maintain and repair TVs, laptops, monitors, cameras, or satellite and telecommunications systems.
You do customer service and care for businesses and individual clients with technical issues.
You visit workshops to diagnose broken technical equipment and receive advice on its benefits, features, and price.
- You have tool proficiency.
- You’re skilled with tools and electronics.
- You’re quick to find solutions to challenging technical issues.
- You take pleasure in your daily work with technology.
- You enjoy helping others and are quite outgoing.
- You will frequently interact with clients and co-workers.
- You have empathy and the capacity for teamwork.
- You also like to counsel and expound.
Information electronics technician training under Ausbildung in Germany
The Ausbildung training period for an information electronics technician is 3.5 years.
It is concurrently completed at both the vocational school and the Ausbildung training company.
Inter-company training facilities offer additional educational materials.
You learn the idea in a block of time or across one or two days each week.
The Ausbildung training covers the same material for the first two years before diving into the specifics of office system technology or device and system technology.
You pass the journeyman’s test in the end, at which point you can officially refer to yourself as an information electronics technician.
You learn the theoretical information for a career as an information electronics technician at the vocational school.
It comprises considerations for installing devices, systems, and information technology systems or the functions of information and communication systems.
You will learn to use data processing systems, set up networks and system components, and construct cable routes while considering electromagnetic compatibility.
You learn to set up, network, and manage various types of technical equipment, including multimedia, alarm, and video systems.
- You can work in various settings if you are an information electronics technician.
- Working on the computer screen is available in the office, IT workshops, sales rooms, service areas, and on-site for customers.
- Your work areas include repair and service facilities, manufacturers of electronic or IT gadgets, software companies, retail industry, companies that use information technology, cable companies, landlines and mobile phones, manufacturers and providers of audio-visual technology services and technology businesses for events.
Talk to KCR CONSULTANTS now. They will help you with the apprenticeship program in Germany.
Rule the computer world and repair any electrical problem like a piece of cake!