Ausbildung Information Electronics Technician for Office System Technology in Germany
Do you want to work with advanced methods?
Go for an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as an information electronics technician for office system technology!
Did you know that Simon, the first digitally programmable personal computer, debuted in 1949?
Role of an information electronics technician for office system technology under Ausbildung in Germany
PCs and operating systems, and other crucial programmes are set up.
You are also responsible for all other equipment, including telephone systems, fax machines, printers, copiers, beamers, and other devices.
Sometimes you deliver new equipment and immediately attach it while you open up old boxes and restore functionality.
Did you know the most critical high-tech and information technology centres are located close to San Francisco?
Information electronics technician for office system technology training under Ausbildung in Germany
It now merits a different apprenticeship because the entirety of communication in businesses, organisations, and educational institutions is complex and challenging.
You will learn how to connect, fix, operate, and link all the equipment utilised in our offices daily while Ausbildung training to become an information electronics technician for office systems technology.
It takes 3.5 years to complete the Ausbildung training to become an information electronics technician for office system technology.
You spend the first half at the vocational school, where you acquire all the basic theoretical information, including information on electrical engineering, various operating systems like Windows and Linux, and customer service.
Did you know that the Zuse Z3—the world’s first operational, program-controlled computer—was already used in 1941?
Career prospects for an information electronics technician for office system technology under Ausbildung in Germany
- You have several options for additional training in customer service, occupational safety, or electrical installation technique.
- You can pursue advanced training to work as an electrical engineering technician emphasising information and communication.
- You have the choice of pursuing master’s information technician training.
- You also have the option of starting your own business, but you will also need to invest some of your funds and have some experience in corporate or human management.
- You can also have an engineering or information technology degree.
KCR CONSULTANTS will guide you throughout the vocational training in Germany.
Be it any equipment, find its fault within seconds, repair it in minutes, and make it work for years!