Ausbildung Hotel and Hospitality Assistant Specialist in Germany
You like to take responsibility and make people feel at home!
You can choose an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a hotel and hospitality assistant specialist!
Did you know that in 1774, London became the first hotel site in history?
Role of a hotel and hospitality assistant under Ausbildung in Germany
As an assistant, you manage and administer a hospitality business.
It is challenging since not only must it be ensured that all customers have made their payments on time, but the in-house staff also expects to receive payment at the end of each month.
The cost of numerous other items, like delivery goods for the kitchen, must also be considered.
To always be aware of the current situation of your business, you perform the daily statement.
- You must be very careful and possess a particular aptitude for numbers to complete jobs.
- In bookkeeping and administration, you cannot afford to make mistakes.
- You won’t have it easy in this area if you have trouble focusing and make a lot of casual errors.
- At the vocational school, you will learn everything theoretical that you can use in the workplace.
Did you know there are also hotels marketed as “women’s hotels” that are only run and attended by women?
Hotel and hospitality assistant training under Ausbildung in Germany
Not only will you verify numbers during your Ausbildung training as a hotel and hospitality assistant, but you’ll also interact with customers frequently.
You must plan in the office and monitor the satisfaction of each visitor in the lobby.
Even if they moan, whine, or use a language you don’t understand, you should have no trouble being pleasant with a diverse range of people.
You can determine if the other person has misplaced their room key or wants to learn more about the local attractions.
One of the basic qualifications for the hotel and catering assistant position is a well-groomed appearance.
- If you’re lucky, your Ausbildung training organisation will hire you immediately; if not, you can start looking for full-time jobs directly.
- Language training can be beneficial.
- The head receptionist is in charge of the reception area. You are also the manager of the other receptionist staff members.
- You can pursue a career as a banquet manager, where you will be in high demand, particularly in large hotels or locations that host weddings and business events.
- The hotel director is in charge of “operational hotel management,” meaning that you are the most significant individual in the hotel.
- Along with managing and inspiring the assistants working in the hotel and hospitality industry and other team members, you help prepare the annual budgets and marketing.
KCR CONSULTANTS are ready to assist you with the Ausbildung programme in Germany.
Use your captivating hospitality skills and make your guests feel at home!