Germany for Doctors and Dentists
Germany has an acute shortage of healthcare professionals – that includes Doctors, Dentists, pharmacists, therapists, nurses …
- Healthcare professionals earn well in Germany.
- Doctors and Dentists can choose their desired field of specialisation if they want.
Position and Average Salary per annum (Gross)
Assistant doctor: €55.000 – 70.000
Head Physician: €150.000 – 450.000
Senior Physician: €90.000 – 165.000
Specialist: €70.000 – 95.000
This programme is for you if you are a Doctor/Dentist in your home country, and looking forward to get licensed and practising medicine or to pursue a specialisation of your choice in Germany.
The Programme will help you,
- (to get your professional qualifications assessed and recognised in Germany)
- to prepare you with the required level of proficiency in the German language)
- to sit the FSP exam and pass and to qualify for a provisional licence.
- The programme also attracts a state government grant to cover your B2 & C1 level language courses in Germany
Steps for a Professional Licence to practice medicine or dentistry in Germany
- Send your information and qualifications to KCR for a pre-check.
- KCR will help you in association with our German office to get your qualifications assessed and get the deficit notification issued.
- We will handle the authorised translation of your relevant documents prior to the application submission for professional qualification recognition in a German state.
- All the necessary documents for your visa application will be prepared in Germany.
- KCR will assist you to prepare for a maximum successful visa application submission and consulate interview.
- Airport meeting and your transfer to the pre-arranged accommodation are organised while you arrive in Germany.
- An FSP test preparatory programme is offered immediately after you pass the B2 level test and while attending C1 level classes in Germany.
- Sit the FSP test and pass.
- Receive your Provisional/temporary licence to start working under supervision.
- Keep preparing to pass the approbation (licensing exam) while working in a German hospital.
- Sit and pass the approbation exam within the two-year period of the provisional licence.
- Receive your professional licence which permits you to work independently in Germany.
- Choose to continue working as a physician (General Doctor) or specialise in a field of your interest.
- Successfully completed medical /dental degree
- Clinical internship completed
- Registered with the medical/dental council in your home country