Ausbildung Electronics Technician for Automation Technology in Germany
Do those automated machines spike your interest?
Why not go for an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as an electronics technician for automation technology?
Did you know that in 1996, a mainframe computer defeated the world chess champion?
Role of an electronics technician for automation technology under Ausbildung in Germany
Automation technology is an engineering method that enables machines to function independently.
On the PC, you plan the system motion sequences and work on the circuit schematics to make this work.
After that, you can add system components like sensors and pumps and link them using the screwdriver.
You will put together the systems and programme it likewise.
You only hand over a finished system and provide the following user instructions once everything is in order.
Even though the systems operate practically, you must check and manage them constantly.
If there is a problem, you investigate the root of it and fix the harm. For this, you employ test software and diagnostic tools.
Requirements for an electronics technician for automation technology under Ausbildung in Germany
- A secondary school diploma or an intermediate qualification is adequate for Ausbildung training as an electronics technician for automation technology.
- You have much interest in electronics.
- You enjoy installing bulbs or experimenting in physics class.
- You are comfortable handling electricity and know the level of caution required for security.
- You might even have some programming experience.
- You should understand the fundamentals of mathematics.
Did you know that parking garages are entirely automated? With the aid of conveyor technology, you may park automobiles horizontally or vertically.
Career prospects for an electronics technician for automation technology under Ausbildung in Germany
- After Ausbildung, you can work anywhere that operates electrical devices and machinery, nearly every industrial site.
- There are numerous training roles in chemical, steel, and electrical businesses.
- Because you wander over the entire manufacturing grounds and are always present where you are needed, your working day could scarcely be more varied.
- Since interruptions can also happen at night, working shifts are conceivable in this line of employment.
- Many businesses will let you work primarily during the day.
- You can become a process manager in electrical engineering.
- You can pursue a master’s degree in industrial foreman where you can train other trainees.
- If you prefer to study more, you can go for automation technology engineering, electrical engineering, and mechatronics.
All you need is to talk to KCR CONSULTANTS, and they are willing to assist you in the Ausbildung in Germany program.
Produce new inventions and automate the world! Digital mode ON!