BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CARE IN GERMANY
If you are ready to become a nursing specialist (professional qualification) and get an academic degree simultaneously, choose a care (nursing) bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor of Science in Care (nursing) in Germany nursing, extending to eight semesters, starts in the winter, and the language will be German.
Besides the theoretical and practical training, they offer skills training and skills in simulation in the Skills lab.
The first year is the orientation and physiological development in the phase of life (nursing profession basics), and the second year is the practical module (more nursing studies with practical).
The third year has practical modules coupled with specific subjects and the final year involves more practical modules and elective subjects finishing with a bachelor’s thesis.
Career prospects for Bachelor of Science in Care (nursing) in Germany
The practical module assignments include inpatient nursing homes, outpatient nursing services, and cooperating clinics under the health department.
A nursing graduate can work in a variety of places and applications. They are:
- Nursing specialist–counselling, support, and complex nursing for patients
- Nursing research–helping in research institutes
- Health management–health-promoting, palliative, rehabilitative, and preventive measures
- Nursing expert
- Quality management–developing, designing, evaluating guidelines and care processes
- Care management–disease, case, and discharge management
In modern technology, a qualified nurse has attractive and future-proof work packages in integrated healthcare.
Become a giver of life and love to the helpless and needy! Reach out to KCR CONSULTANTS now!