Ausbildung Florist in Germany
If flowers bring you joy, the best choice is an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a florist!
Florist apprenticeship under Ausbildung in Germany
You can do an internship at a flower store, garden centre, nursery, wholesale nursery for plants and flowers, or funeral home with its own flower shop.
With almost 190 outlets countrywide, Blume2000, one of the most prominent floral trainers, is where you may find an apprenticeship (Ausbildung) opportunity.
Due to the dual Ausbildung training system, you can frequently be found at a trade school and in a flower shop.
You will learn everything about potted plants, cut flower arrangements, wreath creation, table decorations, and funeral flowers in this mixture of theoretical and practical training material.
Your schedule has the fundamentals of botany and plant preservation, stylistic knowledge, business information, and sales promotion methods.
Did you know that the Titan Arum from Sumatra, which can reach a height of six metres, is the largest flower in the world?
Fresh bouquets and floral arrangements should be on display when the shop opens, and you should dress the shop window, so aspiring florists shouldn’t be morning grouches.
You can provide them with expert advice, detailed care instructions for the unique flowers, and satisfaction with their customised requests for a particular bouquet or arrangement when the first clients enter the store.
Ausbildung training as a florist includes both tying bouquets and working in the office.
You will learn to assess your product needs, get offers, and purchase brand-new products.
Did you know there are roughly 260,000 different kinds of flowers?
Career prospects for a florist under Ausbildung in Germany
- Following your florist training, you have various possibilities if you want to manage a branch or open your own flower store.
- You can enrol in additional training to become a florist, a master florist, or a state-certified technician with a horticulture focus.
- You can launch your own firm after passing the master’s exams and expanding your knowledge.
- After receiving your training, you can participate in an internal training programme for a significant corporation like Blume 2000.
- With the “Sprinter programme,” you can prepare yourself as best within a year for the task of branch management.
KCR CONSULTANTS will help you with Ausbildung in Germany program.
Lavish your customers with the best flower set and be the reason for their smiles!