Ausbildung Financial Assistant in Germany
Are you good with finances?
Take an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a financial assistant!
Financial assistant training under Ausbildung in Germany
There are two phases to financial assistant Ausbildung training.
First, a commercial education to become a bank or insurance clerk, and then a second degree to become a financial assistant.
You will obtain the additional qualification at a vocational school as you complete your commercial training in a training organisation.
The lessons typically occur in blocks so that you can occasionally focus just on theory or practice.
You will be in a bank branch during your Ausbildung training to become a financial assistant with a focus on banking.
You welcome consumers into the casual customer business, accept transfers, respond to inquiries, or deposit cash into the account.
You will learn to use specialised software to create bills or papers on a computer.
You will be working in the administration of an insurance provider.
- You should have a high school diploma.
- You can perform exceptionally well if you have strong grades in math and German and if you have taken economics/politics classes in the past.
- You must constantly be friendly and love speaking with many consumers daily.
- If wearing fashionable clothing makes you feel good, you’ll feel incredibly at ease during your financial management training.
Career prospects for a financial assistant under Ausbildung in Germany
- After your Ausbildung training, you earn the title of “financial assistant” and an apprenticeship certification, typically as a bank or insurance clerk.
- You can pursue additional training to earn your certification as a bank specialist.
- You can even become a bank manager with further training.
KCR CONSULTANTS is the point of contact for you to know about the Ausbildung in Germany program.
Influence other people with your pleasing attitude and exceptional math skills!