Ausbildung Designer for Visual Marketing in Germany
Do you want to get creative?
Take an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a designer for visual marketing!
Role of a visual marketing designer under Ausbildung in Germany
You will learn how to build up complete sales, presentations, exhibition rooms, and shop windows so that they capture everyone’s attention and flawlessly showcase the goods throughout your Ausbildung training as a designer for visual marketing.
While working as an apprentice (Ausbildung), you frequently get the chance to do retail work, but you can also exhibit your innovation at trade shows. You’ll contribute to making trade-show booths unquestionably attention-grabbing.
Your job promotes sales, as you improve the aesthetics of the products.
Designer for visual marketing training under Ausbildung in Germany
Your primary responsibility as a visual marketing designer during and after Ausbildung training will be the display of commodities, services, and products.
The goal of all of your activities is to pique the interest of potential customers.
Your scope of work also includes advertising, events, public relations, and promotion.
As part of your Ausbildung training, you will also experiment with various pieces of furniture and perhaps even uniquely designed goods that can draw attention to a trade show booth.
All these concepts are yours, no matter how you design the stand, the shop window, or the store.
In addition to creative work done inside and outside stores, training to become a visual marketer also entails much behind-the-scenes work.
They will teach you how to employ light, shapes, colours and other aspects.
You use layout and graphics editing software to develop draught concepts so that a corporation can also see your ideas in visual form.
Did you know female mannequins from the 1920s had waists ten centimetres larger than today?
- You love arithmetic; get creative and communicative.
- For this programme, a medium-level qualification is sufficient.
- Your favourite topic should also be art because creative apprenticeships require a strong sense of colour and shape.
- You are ready to work in offices.
- You enjoyed art classes at school.
- Your spatial imagination is vital.
Career prospects for a designer in visual marketing under Ausbildung in Germany
- There are many chances to pursue additional education in the creative industry, such as becoming a technician with a focus on design.
- You can pursue additional training to become a specialist in advertising if you have worked in your field for at least a year following your training.
- You can also apply for communication, interior design, or design degrees.
Approach KCR CONSULTANTS now. They know everything about Ausbildung in Germany program.
Colour the world around you with your design skills and paint a smile on people’s faces.