Ausbildung Cook in Germany
Have you been curious about trying new dishes and impressing people with your culinary skills?
Take an apprenticeship (Ausbildung) course as a cook and make that dream come true!
Role of a cook under Ausbildung in Germany
You design a menu based on the season and the preferences of each customer, purchase food ingredients and properly store them.
You prepare meals with a variety of cooking utensils and present them artfully and verify stock.
You teach and direct the kitchen crew, clear the workspace, and eliminate food waste.
Requirements for a cook under Ausbildung in Germany
- You should be dependable and enjoy working in a team.
- You should be able to multitask while adhering to all consumer protection laws.
- It would help if you had quick hands, expertise, and creativity.
It is dual Ausbildung training lasting three years because it takes place concurrently in the vocational school and the training firm to become a chef.
A practical intermediate test is given after the first year, and the final exam is given by the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK).
During their Ausbildung training, aspiring cooks pick up crucial knowledge and abilities connected to the kitchen.
Trainees are educated on issues like environmental preservation, the structure of the training corporation, and trainee rights and obligations.
Career prospects for a cook under Ausbildung in Germany
- You work in eateries, lodging facilities, canteens, medical facilities, nursing homes, caterers, and cruise liners.
- Manufacturing companies for frozen and ready-to-eat meals are another source of employment in the food sector.
- Depending on your strengths, you might also work in the office or the guest rooms as a qualified cook.
- Your workplace areas include dining places, hotels, cafeterias, hospitals, nursing facilities, catering businesses, cruise liners and the food industry.
Speak with KCR CONSULTANTS to know more about the apprenticeship program in Germany.
Make people forget their worries when they taste your signature dish!