Ausbildung Confectioner in Germany
Is your hidden skill related to making pastries?
Let’s bring your talent into the limelight by taking an apprenticeship (Ausbildung) program as a confectioner!
Did you know the largest cake in the world measured 90 square metres?
Requirements for a confectioner under Ausbildung in Germany
- You will work alone or with a team.
- You perform manual labour.
- You should bring steady hands and an attentive working style.
- You work a lot while walking and standing.
- You should prefer keeping things clean as hygiene is of the utmost importance.
Due to the pastry chef apprenticeship’s dual nature (Ausbildung), you will work for an employer and attend a vocational school.
You learn to make tarts, cakes, petit fours, bread and rolls during your training to become a confectioner.
You are responsible for displaying and marketing the products made in the affiliated business.
You must start working early in your Ausbildung training as a confectioner since the sweets must always be fresh and ready.
Career prospects for a confectioner under Ausbildung in Germany
- You have many alternatives when seeking the ideal apprenticeship position, including bakeries, cafés, confectioneries, large hotels, restaurants, and baking and confectionery businesses.
- After finishing, you can proceed to advance your profession.
- To operate your own sweets shop and instruct apprentices, you must first become a master confectioner.
- You can enrol in specific courses to qualify for employment in a different food-related job.
Contact KCR CONSULTANTS now! They will elaborate on the Ausbildung course list.
Let the smell of your finest snacks rule your workplace!