Ausbildung Clerk for Tourism and Leisure in Germany
If you enjoy helping people and giving the best day of their life, you must choose an apprenticeship (Ausbildung) in clerk for tourism and leisure.
Role of a clerk for tourism and leisure under Ausbildung in Germany
Customers need a point of contact to make reservations or learn more about sightseeing and leisure activities.
You answer questions, guarantee that your clients get the best seats at events, or look up information like the hours of museums or swimming pools.
You should communicate well in both German and English.
You will learn event planning and marketing strategy.
Did you know that 2.8 million people in Germany are employed in the tourism industry?
- You ought to practise genuine philanthropy.
- You must remain amicable and self-assured.
- You also require ingenuity to draw people to a location or a recreational activity.
- You develop new ideas for attracting visitors and enhancing your community’s perception.
- You should feel at ease with computers as they will be your regular friends.
- You should ideally possess a high school diploma or diploma.
- You must be able to speak another language or have a solid command of English.
Did you know that Germany receives about 30 million visitors each year?
Career prospects for a clerk for tourism and leisure under Ausbildung in Germany
- You can pursue further to become a tourist expert.
- You can train further to become a tourism business administrator.
- Instead of seeking more training as a specialist, you could enrol in the course of study in tourism management.
KCR CONSULTANTS are experts in the Ausbildung course list.
Help people get the best and enjoy their tour with your tourism skills!