Ausbildung Clerk for Office Management – Financial Accounting and Controlling in Germany
If you always remember what everyone eventually forgets, you can make your skill a career by working as an office management clerk in financial accounting and controlling (Ausbildung).
Did you know only 8% of the money in existence exists? The others merely exist virtually.
Role of a clerk for office management – finance accounting and controlling under Ausbildung in Germany
Your work as a clerk for office management – financial accounting and controlling involves intensive dealings with your company’s finances.
You maintain track of the payments that are due and the ones your business is still awaiting.
You examine and make the invoices and are the first to identify inconsistencies.
Determining and keeping track of expenses while offsetting them against the services your business offers are part of your Ausbildung training.
Did you know that a water-powered calculator was invented in Russia in 1936?
Clerk for office management – financial accounting and controlling training under Ausbildung in Germany
You will learn about various aspects of your organisation during your apprenticeship (Ausbildung) as an office management clerk specialising in financial accounting and controlling.
You will gain information that is applicable regardless of your area of expertise.
It comprises processing information and office practices, acquiring supplies, or general processing of orders.
You must choose one more elective certification besides financial accounting and control during your office management programme.
The Ausbildung training period for a clerk in office management, financial accounting, and controlling is three years.
Requirements for a clerk for office management – financial accounting and controlling under Ausbildung in Germany
- You need organisational talent, flexibility, and quick thinking.
- You frequently have to switch between various tasks.
- Maintaining composure is critical and keeping the big picture in mind.
- You must be more cautious and reliable when you are at work.
- You should be able to explain yourself clearly in English.
- You are good at math.
Career prospects for a clerk for office management – financial accounting and controlling under Ausbildung in Germany
- Following your apprenticeship, you have fantastic chances to pursue further education.
- If you want to work in management, you might be interested in continuing your education to become a business economist.
- You can also continue your study in specific fields, like balance sheet accounting, if you find certain aspects of your coursework particularly fascinating.
Tell KCR CONSULTANTS your idea, and they will tell you about the apprenticeship program in Germany.
Handle millions of euros like a butterfly sitting on its favourite flower!