Ausbildung Clerk for Courier, Express and Postal Services in Germany
Are you the person who cherishes that moment when you send things to loved ones?
Then, the best apprenticeship (Ausbildung) program for you is a clerk for courier, express and postal services!
Did you know Germany sends up to 15 million parcels daily during Christmas?
Role of a clerk for courier, express and postal services under Ausbildung in Germany
Your primary responsibility during Ausbildung training is to guarantee that letters, packages, and other items are sent and delivered swiftly.
You take orders, examine shipments, send out shipping paperwork and bills and monitor financial transactions at your workstation.
You deal with grievances and occasionally encounter service partners when out in the field.
Requirements for a clerk for courier, express and postal services under Ausbildung in Germany
- You should enjoy logistics and be meticulous.
- You must enjoy working with customers.
- English language proficiency is a must.
- You have a high school diploma to begin this training.
Did you know that the “British Guiana 1c magenta” postage stamp is the costliest in the world? The 1856 paper scrap sold for close to 7 million euros at auction.
Clerk for courier, express and postal services training under Ausbildung in Germany
The three-year Ausbildung training programme for express, courier, and postal services clerks is split equally between the training firm and the vocational school.
You learn to observe target audiences and competitors throughout your apprenticeship.
Behind the scenes, you see to it that everything goes as planned.
The logistics sector is booming and provides a career path secure for the future whether you travel by land, sea, or air.
Career prospects for a clerk for courier, express and postal services under Ausbildung in Germany
- You can do further courses in logistics for transportation, traffic and freight forwarding, finance and accounting, customer service, IT applications, company law, or human resources.
- You have a strong chance of landing a responsible job in a company during your career as a clerk for express, courier, and postal services if you have a business degree in logistics.
- You can earn a degree in business administration with a concentration on logistics, logistics and trade, or business administration.
Counsellors in KCR CONSULTANTS are ready to help you with the Ausbildung courses in Germany.
Bring smiles to countless people by delivering their gifts on time!