Ausbildung Chimney Sweep in Germany
Do those chimneys and furnaces excite you?
Why not take an apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) as a chimney sweep and double your excitement?
Chimney sweep training under Ausbildung in Germany
The typical image of a chimney sweep is a person who enters the chimney and emerges filthy.
You deal with various combustion, heating, and ventilation systems, including the chimney, fireplaces, and gas and oil heaters.
You ensure everything is operating correctly and safely, whether in the basement, roof, flats, or canteen kitchens.
You must notify the customer immediately if you discover any flaws and complete the necessary repairs.
You must adhere to building and environmental protection rules to examine everything accurately.
You autonomously plan and organise while consulting with your master and the client.
Did you know that Chimney Sweep’s Day is celebrated on October 22? Since 2010, the day has existed.
Emission control metrics, such as determining whether a chimney emits too much soot, are one of the most crucial jobs of a chimney sweep.
A chimney sweep must complete two types of Ausbildung training.
You spend most of your time in the workshop, and they teach theory in the vocational school.
Your Ausbildung training takes three years to complete.
Requirements for a chimney sweep under Ausbildung in Germany
- You must be good at arithmetic, physics, chemistry, and technological fundamentals.
- Independence and personal responsibility are ideal traits.
- You should have high school graduation.
- You don’t mind working outside and travelling frequently.
Career prospects for a chimney sweep under Ausbildung in Germany
- There are several options for you to continue your studies after your (Ausbildung) apprenticeship.
- You can pursue a master’s degree, start your own business, add a degree to your existing degree, become an expert in a narrow field, or train as a technician or specialist.
- Being a chimney sweep opens several opportunities for you.
Speak with KCR CONSULTANTS now! Experts will advise you about the apprenticeship program in Germany.
Make those filthy chimneys clean; become the role model for cleanliness!