Ausbildung Body and Vehicle Construction Mechanic in Germany
If you love to be around cars and enjoy screwing, a body and vehicle construction mechanic apprenticeship program (Ausbildung) can be the best choice.
Did you know the first automobile with a plastic body was the Chevrolet Corvette?
Role of a body and vehicle construction mechanic under Ausbildung in Germany
Some jobs in the construction of bodies and vehicles can be completed by one person, while others call for collaboration.
You have various duties and various equipment and materials.
You become familiar with all the procedures and actions, whether welding, measuring, or cutting.
Requirements for a body and vehicle construction mechanic under Ausbildung in Germany
- It would help if you had a secondary school diploma.
- You must possess a solid interest in science and technology.
Did you know the VW Beetle is the most common vintage vehicle spotted in Germany?
Before beginning your Ausbildung training as a body and vehicle building technician, you can choose from three primary focal points:
- Caravan and motor home technology
- Body and vehicle construction technology
- Body Maintenance Technology
The demand for specialists in the caravanning business has risen due to the sharp rise in newly registered leisure vehicles.
You have numerous options to break into this industry with Ausbildung training because there is a shortage of skilled people in manufacturing and workshops.
The vocational school and the training company are used for the Ausbildung training.
While the theory is being taught in class, you can work in the business and put what you’ve just learned to use.
During your apprenticeship, you will learn specialised information because topics like hydraulics, pneumatics, and electronics are scheduled.
- You can further train and become a body constructional operating assistant where you interact with customers frequently and ensure everything at work is running correctly.
- Additional training to become a technician is a fantastic chance if you want to enhance your profession and feel prepared for management responsibilities.
- Earn a bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering, mechatronics or mechanical engineering.
- You can get a master’s degree and become a master’s craftsman.
- You can launch your own business if you have a master’s degree and the necessary work experience.
KCR CONSULTANTS will advise you about the Ausbildung programme in Germany program.
Become an essential member of the leading automobile producer in the world!