Ausbildung Automotive Mechatronics Technician in Germany
We all know that cars have transformed in many ways from ABS to automatic transmission in recent years.
Does the sound of a Lamborghini excite you? You have come to the right place!
Choose an apprenticeship (Ausbildung) as an automotive mechatronics technician!
Role of an automotive mechatronics technician under Ausbildung in Germany
You are mainly involved with vehicle maintenance and repair.
Automotive mechatronics plays a significant role in reading out flaws in current vehicles.
You fix body damage, change worn-out components like brake pads, or change V-belts.
- You must be an expert in artistry.
- You have good technical expertise.
- You enjoy working with electronics and mechanics.
Automotive mechatronics technician training under Ausbildung in Germany
You need three and a half years to complete the dual-track Ausbildung training to become an automotive mechatronics technician.
There are five majors available when training (Ausbildung) to become a vehicle mechatronics technician:
- bodywork technology,
- commercial vehicle technology,
- motorbike technology,
- passenger car technology, and
- system and high-voltage technology.
You learn about all the vital automobile parts at the vocational school.
You’ll also take on more challenging chores, where you’ll install an onboard computer.
- Your job will be in contract and repair shops.
- Some businesses focus on particular car models.
- There are job openings with automobile clubs and vehicle fleets in numerous industries and sections of the economy, such as transportation firms.
- You can work in repair services and production facilities.
KCR CONSULTANTS will describe the apprenticeship programme in Germany.
Prove your automotive skills by fixing errors like having your favourite cup of coffee!